Originally owned by Lousa Maciejewski, the car was bought for her by an Italian family in Tuscany as a runabout for her as she was there nanny.  She finally married and Italian man and left the family. The family gave her the car as a leaving present. Many years on the car sat sentimentally in her front Tuscan garden. She sold it to Mark Coxhead who brought it to the U.K in a Luton van. It has had a full restoration using a 650cc engine.

Our Fleet

1960 S2 Bentley Flying Spur

1961 Austin Mini

1934 Derby Bentley

1965 Jaguar Mk2 3.8

2006 Maserati Quattroporte

1962 Daimler Dart B-Spec

1990 Rolls Royce Spirit

Mercedes-Benz E Class AMG Line

1971 Fiat 500L

Get a Quote